It seems like every time you go to the airport it gets harder and harder to park. Especially during the holiday season, the extra hustle and bustle of other people trying to catch flights can make parking a hassle. If you’ve struggled with parking at Bradley Airport during the holidays, you may find that planning ahead, instead of flying by the seat of your pants (so to speak) will help reduce your stress. We’ve put together five tips that can make Bradley Airport parking much more accessible.
- Park Where Others Don’t – If you choose to self-park, look for the areas where others are less likely to utilize the spots. One tip is to drive directly to the top of the parking deck. Not only will you be more likely to find a spot here, but you’ll easily be able to remember exactly where you parked your car.
- You May Have a Shorter Walk Parking Off-Site – It seems crazy, but the reality is that parking off-site may mean a much shorter walk for you. Most off-site parking facilities have shuttles that pick you up at your car and drop you off directly at your gate. If you park on-site, you may have a long walk, carrying or towing your bags. If you’re traveling with much luggage or with a family, this can be a must!
- Book Your Parking Ahead of Time – Look online for parking deals. You may be able to save 10%, even 15% off by booking your parking ahead of time. The same is true if you choose Roncari Valet, there is often a web coupon available allowing you to save a significant amount on the usual rates. These discounts add up quickly, especially if you are a frequent traveler.
- Be Safe – No matter where you decide to park, follow a safety-first protocol. Lock your doors, be aware of your environment and keep any valuables safely stowed away. Utilizing a parking or valet service can be one of the best ways to assure safety since you have someone else doing the parking for you; you will never be far from the front doors of the airport.
- Know Your Flight Information – Have your flight information handy and stay on top of delays. Whether you park on-site, off-site or use a valet service for BDL parking, you’ll find it much easier to get from the parking area to your drop off area when you know precisely what your flight number is, what time it leaves, and from what gate it departs. Consider downloading an app from your airline, if available.
With these tips, you should find your BDL parking experience this holiday season a little smoother. For the ultimate in parking ease, reach out to Roncari Valet Parking and let us do the work for you. We offer a variety of Bradley Airport parking services that help you get to and from your flight with ease. Give us a call or contact us online for more information and you’ll never worry about looking for a parking space again!