Roncari’s brand of Safety, Security and Caring.
We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. That is an important difference between us and the other parking concerns at Bradley.
Our friendly service is tradition. We offer the best in safety and security and all services are done with the upmost care.
THE RONCARI DIFFERENCE
- We are the closest valet parking facility to the Hartford/Springfield Bradley International Airport. No stress parking. No hassle getting to the airport.
- Speedy return mobile app Touch N Go
- StarCard program, a loyalty program that earns free parking and car care services
- Friendly, efficient staff.
- Free Baggage Assistance.
- Car Care Services available for Car Wash, Detailing, and repairs.
- Free reservations available at our website – www.roncari.com
Safety & Security
- Completely fenced, paved, and lighted parking area.
- 15 MPH speed limit for Lot Attendants driving your car.
- Spacious, ADA-compliant shuttle vans.
- Covered Parking available.
- Cars warmed and cleared of snow in winter.
- Courtesy telephones at baggage claim.
Kelly Bouchard, Roncari Marketing Director, oversaw the daily collection of books in Roncari’s front reception area. The books kept filling up the bin. Kelly offered, “It’s been a very successful endeavor and for such a good cause. Roncari Valet Parking feels that making a difference in a child’s life is a significant accomplishment.” General Manager, Paul Murdock said, “We’ve been working closely with children’s charities over the years, and we feel delighted to have made a book donation to such a worthy cause.”
If you missed bringing in your book, just drop it off at our check-in desk, and Roncari will get it to the Hartford Jewish Coalition for Literacy on your behalf. Deb Roncari, owner, commented, “Our Roncari customers are so fantastic and giving. Hundreds came through for us and brought in a new book. We are so grateful. Thanks to all who participated.
To participate, drop off a book from the recommended list or any age appropriate new book at Roncari’s front kiosk. A collection bin will placed in the Roncari reception area, adjacent to the check-in desk.
For more information on Coalition for Literacy program, read here.