Roncari’s brand of Safety, Security and Caring.
We are locally owned. That is an important difference between us and the other parking concerns at Bradley. Roncari Valet has been owned and operated by the Roncari Family since 1995. Our name is on the door.
Our friendly service is a family tradition. All our staff know they represent Roncari family values. We offer the best in safety and security because your car is treated like it was one of our own. All services are done with the upmost care.
THE RONCARI DIFFERENCE
- We are the closest valet parking facility to the Hartford/Springfield Bradley International Airport. No stress parking. No hassle getting to the airport. We get you to your flight faster than any other parking service.
- Speedy return mobile app Touch N Go
- StarCard program, a loyalty program that earns free parking and car care services
- Friendly, efficient staff.
- Free Baggage Assistance.
- Car Care Services available for Car Wash, Detailing, and repairs.
- Free reservations available at our website – www.roncari.com
Safety & Security
- Completely fenced, paved, and lighted parking area.
- Security patrolled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 42 digital cameras constantly survey the entire parking lot.
- 15 MPH speed limit for Lot Attendants driving your car.
- Cars fully insured. Keys are never left in cars.
- Spacious, ADA-compliant shuttle vans.
- Covered Parking available.
- Cars warmed and cleared of snow in winter.
- Courtesy telephones at baggage claim.
Kelly Bouchard, Roncari Marketing Director, oversaw the daily collection of books in Roncari’s front reception area. The books kept filling up the bin. Kelly offered, “It’s been a very successful endeavor and for such a good cause. Roncari Valet Parking feels that making a difference in a child’s life is a significant accomplishment.” General Manager, Paul Murdock said, “We’ve been working closely with children’s charities over the years, and we feel delighted to have made a book donation to such a worthy cause.”
If you missed bringing in your book, just drop it off at our check-in desk, and Roncari will get it to the Hartford Jewish Coalition for Literacy on your behalf. Deb Roncari, owner, commented, “Our Roncari customers are so fantastic and giving. Hundreds came through for us and brought in a new book. We are so grateful. Thanks to all who participated.
To participate, drop off a book from the recommended list or any age appropriate new book at Roncari’s front kiosk. A collection bin will placed in the Roncari reception area, adjacent to the check-in desk.
For more information on Coalition for Literacy program, read here.